Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Predictions Versus Actual

Well the media has been saying it all along: Obama is the next president. I know the blogosphere was filled with election predictions, each favoring their particular candidate. I kept my prediction silent merely because I was just playing around with the RealClearPolitics Electoral Map Tool. I decided that I might as well post my prediction and the actual final results (or what we have so far).

My prediction:


Actual results (this far):


I wasn't far off. Not that it matters, but is there any word yet on Missouri or North Carolina? Congrats to Obama!



2 comments:

Michele said...

Maybe you have a future to take over Karl Rove's position in predicting elections :)

www.MicheleReneau.com

prayeramedic said...

lol Michele, maybe. . . .