Monday, June 16, 2008

Spotlight on... TwitterFox

I began using a nifty Twitter service known as TwitterFox. It appears as a small "t" in the bottom right hand of Mozilla Firefox (only available as an extension for that browser). When you have new tweets, the number of new tweets is displayed next to the t. Here is what the t looks like in my browser:

Then you can click on it to view and write tweets to twitter. Pretty simple to use and it makes twittering easy whenever I have Firefox open -- I don't have to check for updates, it does all of that for me. A shot of it open in my browser:

No, I'm not getting paid to advertise for them. I just thought TwitterFox is neat. Check it out!

1 comment:

Daltonsbriefs said...

You know, I haven't done a good job of using the twitter applications that make things easier. I've been a member for year now, and have close to 1,000 followers and over 900 updates ... but I still go to the regular ole website.